corner corner Last Known Victim (MIRA)

Last Known Victim (MIRA)
by Erica Spindler | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/15/2010

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 15, 2010

For police captain Patti O'Shea, the discovery of a dead body is shocking, but part of the job. A dead body with the right hand severed is disturbing. But when a corpse is discovered with the police badge of her murdered husband, she is pushed over the edge. Driven by revenge, and working outside the law, Patti vows to track the monster responsible. But as the killings continue, it becomes clear that she is not the hunter - but the hunted.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Not a bad thriller - not the best I've ever read but by no means the worst! While I had the killer sussed very early on, there were still a few twists & turns that made me wonder if I had got it wrong. Apparently a lot of the characters in this book were first introduced in a book called "Bone Cold" but you don't need to have read that book first - I didn't!

Read as part of the 2010 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE &
the 2010 REDUCE MT TBR Challenge (#74)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Wigtownshire Animal welfare Charity Shop in Stranraer, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 23, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (10/16/2010 UTC) at Wigtownshire Animal welfare Charity Shop in Stranraer, Scotland United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2010 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at BookCrossing.
A book which has been released into the "wild" is a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder.
However, in this case, the book was given as a donation to a charity shop.

If you were the purchaser of the book, then thank you for contributing to the charity.

You can now help us to follow this books travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry. (It won't cost you anything to do this & your privacy is guaranteed.) You can let us know how you got it, what you thought of it or let us know where it's going next - you can write as much or as little as you like!

This will help this book's readers to track it's travels & your help is greatly appreciated.

I hope you enjoy reading it....& if you decided to join in the fun at BookCrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.

Edit: 27th April 2011 - to AnonymousFinder:
Thanks for taking the time to journal this book....glad you enjoyed it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Castle Douglas, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I enjoyed this book, although found some of it a bit far-fetched. I will no doubt re-release it to a charity shop near my home soon