corner corner Bookends

Bookends
by Jane Green | Women's Fiction
Registered by lemurkat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, September 26, 2009

status (set by marcienz): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by lemurkat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, September 26, 2009

A fun, girly read, with some great insight into what it is like working in a book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, September 27, 2009

Picked up at yesterday's meetup. Great to meet you, lemurkat!

=+=

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 03, 2009

Not my usual sort of book, but I've been in the mood for something lighter lately, so I really enjoyed this (probably partly because I used to idly dream of having a bookshop - the only difference was, I grew up in retail (my dad owned a shop), so had a good enough idea of the pitfalls never to think of it as any more than a dream).

v

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (10/13/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to MarcieNZ at tonight's meetup.

=+=

Journal Entry 5 by marcienz from Kimbell, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

That was a fast response, Futurecat!

I will read this book eventually but last night it went home with a fiddle player from the Bog.

Journal Entry 6 by marcienz at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (10/13/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Release notes in case I never see the book again.