corner corner The Golden Keel

The Golden Keel
by Desmond Bagley | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by misterteapot of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 9/24/2009

status (set by theLillyWood): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by misterteapot from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, September 24, 2009

Paperback: 221 pages
Publisher: Fontana (1979)
Language: English
ISBN10: 0 00 615583 9

"Mussolini's missing treasure (worth three million pounds), lies hidden in Italy. A group of adventurers set sail to track down the treasure and smuggle it out, encountering many enemies along the route, including murderous ex-partisans, ruthless beauties and menacing smugglers, all of whom will stop at nothing for a chance to hijack the fortune".

So says: Publisher

The front cover of this particular edition doesn't match the illustration given above, notwithstanding the fact that the ISBN numbers are identical!

Journal Entry 2 by misterteapot at Coffs Harbour, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, April 07, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (4/8/2011 UTC) at Coffs Harbour, New South Wales Australia

Released this book, together with 14 others, to the dedicated bookshelf at…

Coffs Harbour YHA
51 Collingwood Street
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Coffs Harbour, New South Wales Australia on Monday, February 20, 2012

Nice book. Really well written. Left it in Brisbane at Brisbane City Backpackers.

Journal Entry 4 by theLillyWood at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, March 08, 2012

I didn't think I would like this book I only picked it up because it was one of the few books in English in the Brisbane City Backpackers book bin. But it was actually really good, I enjoyed reading it and finished it in one day. Partly because I didn't have anything else to do, but also because it was so exciting I had trouble putting it down.

I'm putting it back in the Brisbane City Backpacker book bin so someone else can enjoy it as well :)