corner corner From Doon with Death

From Doon with Death
by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Monki-ies of Somerset, Tasmania Australia on 9/17/2009

status (set by smnkrn): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Monki-ies from Somerset, Tasmania Australia on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ruth Rendells first book.

Journal Entry 2 by Monki-ies at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/3/2010 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

sent to carelasia as an rabck

Journal Entry 3 by wingcarelaisawing at Québec, Québec Canada on Thursday, November 18, 2010

rec'd this book - quite unexpected - two days ago!
thanks a lot tokorua for sending it to me :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingcarelaisawing at Québec, Québec Canada on Thursday, February 17, 2011

A person without history and living a quiet and ordinary life, Margaret Parsons is found dead, strangled with her own scarf. Wexford and his team lead the investigation and soon learn everything there was to learn about her life. But it’s her death that interests the most Wexford and makes him go further. Because the death of Margaret was a violent and passionate one but nothing makes it believe there was a motive behind it, even less clues to be found about it…

A good and quiet investigation by Wexford, where everything seems to go nowhere but actually makes you see slowly who is the culprit. A good example of the genre whodunit.

it's now in my permanent collection... until I find my own copy and make this one available!

Journal Entry 5 by wingcarelaisawing at Québec, Québec Canada on Saturday, January 05, 2013

I'm making this book available once more as I found a book of Ruth Rendell containing two of her stories, one being this novel.

Journal Entry 6 by wingcarelaisawing at Tea & Crime sweepstake, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (2/27/2013 UTC) at Tea & Crime sweepstake, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sent to the winner of round 13 of the Tea & Mystery Sweepstake, organized by me!

Hope everything will be liked!

Journal Entry 7 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Monday, March 18, 2013

Arrived today with the assorted tea bags for Tea&Mystery Sweeps, round 13. Thank you, carelaisa and for the good wishes too!

Journal Entry 8 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm taking this book with me on the song festival to read in trains and probably wild release later

Journal Entry 9 by wingLamillawing at кафе "Циферблат" in Мoсква (Moscow), Moscow (Federal City) Russia on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/23/2013 UTC) at кафе "Циферблат" in Мoсква (Moscow), Moscow (Federal City) Russia

Left in the corner. "Needed" release for Team Russia

You've found a travelling book. Hurray!
The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.
Enjoy your reading!

Привет!
Спасибо, что нашли время зайти на сайт и сделать запись в журнале! Напишите, когда и где вы нашли книгу.
Перед тем, как попасть ко мне, она побывала в других уголках света. История ее путешествий записана на сайте, и теперь к ней добавился еще один пункт. Я очень рада, что она нашла нового читателя в вашем лице.

Journal Entry 10 by smnkrn at Мoсква (Moscow), Moscow (Federal City) Russia on Saturday, July 25, 2015

nice.