corner corner The dark side of the sun

The dark side of the sun
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Monki-ies of Somerset, Tasmania Australia on 9/17/2009

status (set by TheGreenMan): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Monki-ies from Somerset, Tasmania Australia on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Journal Entry 2 by Monki-ies at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 30, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/30/2010 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

sent to dancesports as an rabck

Journal Entry 3 by Dancesports at Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thank you for the rabck. I can't wait to start this one.

I forgot to Journal when I read the book - just noting that I did enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by Dancesports at First Sentences, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (4/1/2011 UTC) at First Sentences, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Selected from the first sentence VBB. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 08, 2011

Received safely today..thanks very much Dancesports.

I picked this from the opening line "Only predict" - which doesn't give much away! I have to say it's not the sort of thing I'd normally read but hey, that's what great about bookcrossing, it gets you reading something new.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Sorry, this isn't for me :o(

Taking it to York with me where it might get released, if I find a suitable spot - watch this space......

Journal Entry 7 by wingPlum-crazywing at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 10, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (12/9/2011 UTC) at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left with the other books

Released as part of the 2011 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE,
The WHAT'S IN A NAME CHALLENGE (#13) (Sid is hiding in there!)
& the D FOR DECEMBER CHALLENGE (#20)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

If you're reading this, then somehow you've come across a travelling book!

Please take a minute to say where & when it was discovered...
...& when you've read it you can come back & tell us what you thought of it.
Then why not pass it onto someone else so that it's travels can continue.

While you're here why not take a few minutes to have a look at the site -
it's free, it's safe & best of all it's FUN!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy as your referring member-thanks!)

Journal Entry 8 by Chuggypig at Monthly bookcrossing meetup at Ye Olde Starre Inne in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/24/2012 UTC) at Monthly bookcrossing meetup at Ye Olde Starre Inne in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

I'm a Pratchett fan. I loved the Discworld books and Good Omens, but I just couldn't get into The Dark Side of the Sun. I got about a quarter of the way through and gave up - it seemed humourless and confusing, and I didn't really care for the characters. Sorry Terry!

To be released at the monthly York Bookcrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 9 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 27, 2012

not picked up at the meetup...

Journal Entry 10 by TheGreenMan at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 27, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/24/2012 UTC) at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

left on the shelf...