corner corner Master of the Game

Master of the Game
by Sidney Sheldon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingfuturecatwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, September 13, 2009

status (set by Dinatjie): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, January 22, 2011

Found unregistered on the OBCZ shelf, and returned to the shelf after registering.

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 2 by wingfuturecatwing at The Coffee Club OBCZ, High Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, January 22, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (1/22/2011 UTC) at The Coffee Club OBCZ, High Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, March 11, 2011

Picked this book up in a coffee shop whilst on holiday in NZ. Brought it back to the UK after reading. An early Sidney Sheldon but a good read with interesting characters. Not typical of his later work.
Would recommend to those who like stories that span more than one generation.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 24, 2011

A good summer time read. Lots of action to keep you entertained. Will read another Sidney Sheldon when I come across it.

Journal Entry 5 by Kepelma at Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Was given this book by a dear friend. This was my first Sidney Sheldon and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Full of action and intrigue.

Journal Entry 6 by Dinatjie at Krugersdorp, Gauteng South Africa on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Just love Sidney Sheldon's books. This book was given to me by my daughter while visiting in the UK.