corner corner Baby-Sitters Little Sister #1: Karen's Witch

Baby-Sitters Little Sister #1: Karen's Witch
by Ann M. Martin | Children's Books
Registered by crrcookie of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, October 08, 2009

status (set by BountifulPots): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, October 08, 2009

On August 2nd I took a spur of the moment trip to the Book Thing of Baltimore. I brought home many wonderful books that I can register and share through BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, October 22, 2009

This book will be travelling to the Kansas City UnConvention that is being held at the DoubleTree Hotel in Overland Park, Kansas this weekend and was chosen because it fits one or more release challenges that I am participating in. This book may be snatched from the book buffet available in the hotel, be wild released from road trip to and from the event, or be distributed on our various excursions throughout the weekend. I will try and make release notes when I can but if a journal entry comes before that then I may edit this journal entry with release challenge information or details about where I released the book into the wild.

Journal Entry 3 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, October 31, 2009

This book was released for the 2009 Spook-tacular October Challenge from the release challenges forum.

The idea of this challenge is to release books that relate to Spook-tacular October. You can find a list of qualifying words and pictures in the forums if you can’t figure out why this book is counting for this challenge.

This is release #5 for this challenge.

This book is being counted for the 2009 Track Your Challenge Releases from the release challenge forum. This book is being released for one or more other challenges.

This is release #1171 for the year that qualifies for this challenge.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBountifulPotswing from Olathe, Kansas USA on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Picked this up at the KC Unconvention. Thanks!