corner corner The Condor Passes

The Condor Passes
by Shirley Ann Grau | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 06, 2009

status (set by trbrx): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 06, 2009

Picked this up at the Book Thing in Baltimore, MD.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, October 04, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (10/4/2009 UTC) at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Released at the zoo!

Released for the You're Such an Animal Challenge 2009!

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Journal Entry 3 by trbrx from Rome, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 25, 2010

Caught the book while my daughter and I were at the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. on spring break in April 2009. Just now getting around to reading it and plan to release it when finished.