corner corner Peyton Place

Peyton Place
by Grace Metalious | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 9/6/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, September 06, 2009

"De sensationele bestseller over de schokkende intimiteiten van een Amerikaans stadje."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Te Boelaerpark in Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, September 11, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (9/11/2009 UTC) at Te Boelaerpark in Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

In het Boelaerpark ga ik meerdere boekjes achterlaten op verschillende banken en aan de kleuterschool en lagere school, dit boekje is er eentje van. Veel plezier gewenst aan de volgende lezer!

Journal Entry 3 by pajabouc on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I stepped in the train and there is was on the table, waiting for me. I admit I hesitated because it's in Dutch (and I am French not Belgian) but I liked the idea of trying my best Dutch (:) with this book.
I plan to leave it on a public seat (banc public, not idea what it is in English) somewhere in Brussels.

Journal Entry 4 by mucha on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I think I forgot to save my comments 13 September 2009. I found the book on a seat in the 'Boelaerpark' of Borgerhout at friday 11 september at 19.00u and I was suprised. I leave it monday morning in the train brussels/Charleroi at 7.35u in the station Brussels/Midi.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, October 19, 2009

I will leave it on a bank next to the Central Station of Brussels.