corner corner The Girl Who Played with Fire

by Stieg Larsson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on Sunday, September 06, 2009

status (set by LeighBCD): available

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, September 06, 2009

Completely Gripping second instalment of the Millenium Trilogy. This was just as good, possibly better, than the first. I loved that the book was long (569 pages) and every page held my interest, the pace never flagged for a second. Loved this novel, the best I have read in a long time.

I will release this into the wild since I know it deserves a new home.

To the Finder of this Book-

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!