corner corner FAMILY TRUST

FAMILY TRUST
by AMANDA BROWN | Women's Fiction
Registered by wingAnnimanniwing of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 9/6/2009

status (set by bookwormess): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, September 06, 2009

From the back:

"Becca Reinhart's life is work, work, work. The youngest-ever partner of Davis Capital, her job is her life and she has no intention of being sidetracked from it. When Edward Kirkland isn't at his racquet club, attending charity dinners or gala concerts, he's being pursued by countless women who consider him to be the most eligible bachelor in town. A more unlikely pair you couldn't hope to meet. But when Becca and Edward become joint guardians to a four-year-old child called Emily, their lives collide with a bang..."

Journal Entry 2 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, April 09, 2012

This was surprisingly good :) Pleasant protagonists and feel-good humour (not forced) are too rare in chick lit these days. Lovely.

Reserved for smurphie's Chick lit/romance VBB.

***
ETA 13 August 2012:

Nobody chose this from the VBB. Next stop: the Helsinki area meetup tomorrow evening.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookwormesswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thanks Annimanni, decided to take it with me after some persuasion. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Sunday, May 15, 2016

Doing some Spring cleaning and I think it's time to let go of huge amount of books that have been in my bookshelf for years. Books, that I have picked up many times but yet put them back. Books, that have moved houses quite many times. Books, that represent a genre I've grown out of past years.