corner corner Empire (Groundwork Guides)

Empire (Groundwork Guides)
by James Laxer | History
Registered by fiberlibrarian of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

status (set by beastley22): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by fiberlibrarian from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Introduction to the concept of empire for adolescents. Excellent book!

Journal Entry 2 by fiberlibrarian at Library West - 1st Floor -Near Catalog Record Sign in Gainesville, Florida USA on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (9/2/2009 UTC) at Library West - 1st Floor -Near Catalog Record Sign in Gainesville, Florida USA

I REALLY want others to read this.

Journal Entry 3 by beastley22 from Plantation, Florida USA on Saturday, September 19, 2009

I didn't know what BookCrossing was until I was at Library West on UF's campus just reading the newspaper and waiting for my next class to start and I saw a woman come by and drop about 6 books on my table and other tables.

I thought she was going to sit down to read her books, but when she didn't come back, I figured I should see what was on the sticky on the front cover. I browsed the selection, and figured Empire would be interesting to me, seeing as its not too long and also smaller and easier to carry around.

I picked up the book about 2 weeks ago, but have only just begun to actually read it.

It's pretty interesting and I hope to have it finished soon to drop off for someone else.

CAUGHT IN GAINESVILLE FL USA