corner corner Poltergeist (Greywalker)

Poltergeist (Greywalker)
by Kat Richardson | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Projekt-X of Abercynon, Wales United Kingdom on 8/27/2009

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Projekt-X from Abercynon, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, August 27, 2009

Meet Harper Blaine. She doesn't just see dead people. Harper Blaine was your average small-time PI until she died - for two minutes. Now she's a Greywalker - walking the thin line between the living world and the paranormal realm. And she's discovering that her new abilities are landing her all sorts of "strange" cases. In the days leading up to Halloween, Harper's been hired by a university research group that is attempting to create an artificial poltergeist. The head researcher suspects someone is deliberately faking the phenomena, but Harper's investigation reveals something else entirely - they've succeeded. And when one of the group's members is killed in a brutal and inexplicable fashion, Harper must determine whether the killer is the ghost itself, or someone all too human.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank you Projekt-X, I'm looking forward to reading this, I'm sure it will be as good as the first one in the series.

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This was a good read, although Ithink I enjoyed Greywalker more. I'm looking forward to continuing the series, I have the next one sitting in the book mountain waiting.
This will be going on another jurney in the next few days.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/16/2011 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is now on its way to hypen8 as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, hope you enjoy it :-)

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, October 01, 2011

Thanks for tagging me and sending the book and the lovely postage stamps - those will go into my mother's collection. :D

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, November 18, 2011

I was motivated to read this for Chills & Spills - November is vampire month, and I was sure that some of Harper's vampire acquaintances would make a repeat appearance. Sure enough, her former client Cameron the fledgling vampire and his mentor Carlos the vampire necromancer turn up in this book, along with an assortment of other characters, some familiar and some not.

I found the discussion of how to fake the effects of a poltergeist interesting..and the idea of artificially creating one creepy.

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (11/25/2011 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sent to Croyd in Scottsdale.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Please make a journal entry and let the book's previous readers know it's safely in your hands.

Free your books - help spread the words!