corner corner The Magic Cup

The Magic Cup
by Andrew M. Greeley | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by kayters of Lawrenceville, Georgia USA on 6/10/2003

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by kayters from Lawrenceville, Georgia USA on Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Going in a book box.

Journal Entry 2 by kayters at Kayters' Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book Box #1 in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Released on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 at Kayters' Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book Box #1 in KAYTERS, postal release USA.

Journal Entry 3 by appaloosatb from Rochester, Minnesota USA on Thursday, July 24, 2003

I took this out of the Sci-fi & Fantasy bookbox, and it's now safe and cozy on Mount TBR!

Journal Entry 4 by appaloosatb from Rochester, Minnesota USA on Saturday, December 06, 2003

This is "an Irish legend retold". I couldn't really get into it, so sending it to Brewski through the relay site. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Thanks appaloosatb, I received the book today.

Journal Entry 6 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 28, 2008

Like appa I also couldn't get into this book, at least at the start. But since I intended to complete it for the 2008 Keep Them Moving Challenge I soldiered on. So I have to say that this book got better as I went along. Not great, but better. It was a mildly interesting read that did have me cheering for High King Cormac and Biddy at the end.

Journal Entry 7 by brewski at Scotiabank, Bay and King in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 28, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/28/2008 UTC) at Scotiabank, Bay and King in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Left on a window ledge in the stairwell around the 25th floor at 44 King St W.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.