corner corner Animal Dreams

Animal Dreams
by Barbara Kingsolver | Literature & Fiction
Registered by dakini6 of Anchorage, Alaska USA on Monday, August 24, 2009

status (set by CandyDarling): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dakini6 from Anchorage, Alaska USA on Monday, August 24, 2009

An earlier work by Kingsolver and a very good read. I always enjoy her blending of excellent fiction with botanical detail.

Journal Entry 2 by dakini6 at Spenard Hostel in Anchorage, Alaska USA on Monday, August 24, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (8/25/2009 UTC) at Spenard Hostel in Anchorage, Alaska USA

On the BCX shelf of the Spenard Hostel book exchange area, upstairs to the right.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala Finland on Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thank you for this book and the package for being the decoy of tea, chocolate and book-sweepstake!:) (the book has suffered some -seems like- water damage, but is still readable)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala Finland on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing this book, I really enjoyed it! I loved the way it was written...The story seemed familiar and I don't mean that I'd have read it before or anything like that, I don't really know how to explain it... even though the story took place far away from here and had characters quite different from me, I was still able to relate with the story and get lost in its world.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/21/2012 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

This book is on its way to the next reader as a part of the wishlist tag-game on the Finnish forum. Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 6 by thy at Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa Finland on Friday, April 27, 2012

Thank you, Soozreader. I'm sure I will enjoy it too;) I have liked all the other Kingsolver's books I have read

Journal Entry 7 by thy at Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa Finland on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

...and enjoyed this one as well. Kingsolver is one of my favourite writers especially because the she writes about environmental issues.

Journal Entry 8 by thy at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (9/10/2013 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland

mukaan miittiin

Journal Entry 9 by CandyDarling at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Took this book with me, I couldn't resist the amazingly beautiful cover. :)