corner corner The Bookwoman's Last Fling: A Cliff Janeway Novel

The Bookwoman's Last Fling: A Cliff Janeway Novel
by John Dunning | Reference
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Charleston, South Carolina USA on 8/25/2009

status (set by bookczuk): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Left by a patron at the one of the local spots that has a BookCrossing bookshelf, so I am registering it for them and returning it to wander the world as a BookCrossing book. I have not read this

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing at Little Free Library- Henrietta & Elizabeth St corner in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Thursday, July 06, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (7/6/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library- Henrietta & Elizabeth St corner in Charleston, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

If you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Come join us! I've been a BookCrosser since 2003 and have found books left by others, discovered new authors to read, watched my books travel all over the world, and discovered a delightful group of readers online through BookCrossing.