corner corner Goodnight, Beautiful

Goodnight, Beautiful
by Dorothy Koomson | Women's Fiction
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, August 17, 2009

status (set by MichelleOWYEONG): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, August 17, 2009

Got this in a pack of two books by the same author on special. Just regstering it ready to read.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, September 03, 2009

This book really got under my skin. I just could not put it down. It made me laugh out loud, it made me cry, it was brilliant. A real moving (but not true) story told in flashbacks that all tie up towards the end. I was quite surprised just how much I enjoyed it as I read another of her books last week and wasn't that impressed! If you don't enjoy this book I think there must be something wrong with you!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at my mother, to family member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 03, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (9/3/2009 UTC) at my mother, to family member -- Controlled Releases

I have promised to post this to a fellow bookcrosser in Singapore (to fulfill a wish). But I can't get to the post office before I go away this weekend & bumped into my mum on the way so I loaned it to her as I knew she'd love it. And give it back to me next week to post on as promised!

Journal Entry 4 by pukekogeko from Bromley, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This is an excellent book which I am still reading (when I can sneak away by myself). Newly-weds aren't supposed to spend time reading books, but this one is so good that I can't wait to get back to the story. Thanks Shahrun and Thanks book crossing! This book already knows who its next reader will be and who am I to interfere with the progress?

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Met up with my Little Sister today to get this book back (from my mum). Am going to release it via post to Singapore tomorrow!

Journal Entry 6 by Shahrun at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (9/16/2009 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

At last this book is being posted to Singapore to fulfill the wish of a fellow Book Crosser! Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 7 by MichelleOWYEONG from Singapore, City Hall Singapore on Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thanks for the books. I've received them today in my office mailbox. Will find time to read it soon.