corner corner The Last Voyage of Somebody the Sailor

The Last Voyage of Somebody the Sailor
by John Barth | Literature & Fiction
Registered by tenetene of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 8/13/2009

status (set by LittleWhiteBird): available

Journal Entry 1 by tenetene from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, August 13, 2009

sounds interesting, read by Arte Johnson, so that's a plus.

Journal Entry 2 by erishkigal at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 14, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/14/2009 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

in the box going to vekiki. I've never read this author, but thought it sounded interesting. If I had a cassette player, I'd have given it a go. Hope it's good and Roanne enjoys it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingVekikiwing from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Received on behalf of my friend roanne
Thanks Erishkigal!

Journal Entry 4 by wingVekikiwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/8/2009 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Posted off today as a RABCK for hyphen8

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, December 18, 2009

Received today - thanks very much!

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, January 10, 2010

I tried, but I just couldn't get into this one. Thanks for sending it anyway Vekiki - I'll probably put it into one of the audiocassette boxes I'm signed up for.

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 04, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (4/6/2010 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book is off to see the world again via sp4home's Cassette Audio BookBox

Journal Entry 8 by sp4home from Valley Center, Kansas USA on Monday, May 03, 2010

This audio book was returned in my Cassette Audio BookBox. I am not certain where I will release this audio book. Thank you for participating in the book box!

2010 Valley Center, Kansas, USA.

Journal Entry 9 by sp4home at Valley Center, Kansas USA on Monday, January 31, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/31/2011 UTC) at Valley Center, Kansas USA

This audiobook will be released into imawinn2’s @Earreading Audiobooks Cassette bookbox.

2011 Valley Center, Kansas, USA.

Journal Entry 10 by LittleWhiteBird at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

From Katekintail's Earreading Audiobooks on Cassette Bookbox Ray.

Journal Entry 11 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Monday, June 19, 2017

I had great hopes for this book, because I like sailor stories. It seemed to start well, but then I didn't get the piont anymore of what was happening on those voyages. I think the end was meant to explain how Sindbad and Somebody met, among other things, but it was too confusing for me. I wonder whether the abridgment had anything to do with it or if it was just the way this book was written.