corner corner Three to Get Deadly

Three to Get Deadly
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by polenka of Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on 8/13/2009

status (set by Annimanni): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by polenka from Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Thursday, August 13, 2009

"A "saintly" old candy-store owner is on the lam-and bounty hunter extraordinaire Stephanie Plum is on the case. As the body count rises, Stephanie finds herself dealing with dead drug dealers and slippery fugitives on the chase of her life. And with the help of eccentric friends and family, Steph must see to it that this case doesn't end up being her last..."

Journal Entry 2 by polenka from Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Thursday, September 03, 2009

Oh, I have pile of school books waiting, only few weeks time to read... But I must start the 4th book! I'm hooked :)

Journal Entry 3 by polenka from Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Monday, November 23, 2009

This will go next to Annimanni as a rabck. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, November 25, 2009

And another one too, thank you ever so much!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 17, 2012

Can't help but love this series :) My only complaint is that Grandma Mazur didn't feature more strongly in this installment. Luckily my second favourite character Lula played a big part this time.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnnimanniwing at Sokoksen kahvila, PKS-miitti in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, March 11, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (3/12/2013 UTC) at Sokoksen kahvila, PKS-miitti in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Anyone, anyone?