corner corner Disturbing Ground

Disturbing Ground
by Priscilla Masters | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/1/2009

status (set by crazyears): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 01, 2009

From her surgery window Dr. Megan Banesto watches as the body of Bianca Rhys is dragged from the local pond; a paranoid schizophrenic famed for her outrageous claims and stories, her death doesn't come as a surprise to the local community. Soon after, when a ten-year-old child goes missing, Megan begins to wonder if Bianca's scandalous statements about disappearances from the village were really the truth rather than symptoms of her disease. Set in the claustrophobic atmosphere of a small Welsh mining town, Disturbing Ground is a gripping novel that seeks to find the truth about the shifting boundary between sanity and insanity.

(ex-library book)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A really good tale from the writer of the wonderful Joanne Piercy series of which I am a big fan!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at harbour in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/13/2010 UTC) at harbour in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom

left in the fund raising wishing well - along with a monetary donation of course ;o)

Released as part of the 2010 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE &
the SEPTEMBER SAPPHIRE Challenge (#28)

To the finder of this book...Welcome to BookCrossing!

Not only have you found a free book (which I hope you'll enjoy!) but you've also found a whole community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it.
This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world.
It won't cost you anything to do this & you can remain anonymous....or maybe you'd like to join us!
(If you consider joining BookCrossing, could I ask you to consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member)

When you've read the book help it to continue with it's travels
by passing it to someone else who'll enjoy it or leave it anywhere it can find a new reader.

Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by crazyears at Port William, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2010

Found in the wishing well at Port William whilst I was on holiday in Scotland and brought home with me for a rest before continuing its travels!

Journal Entry 5 by crazyears at The Bridge Hotel in London Bridge, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, June 11, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (3/28/2011 UTC) at The Bridge Hotel in London Bridge, Greater London United Kingdom

Left in hotel room to continue its journey.