corner corner Affinity

Affinity
by Sarah Waters | Gay & Lesbian
Registered by Chucklesthescot of Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on 8/5/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Selina Dawes is a famed spiritualist who is in prison for attacking a client and causing the death of another. Is she a fraud or is she really communicating with the spirit world? Rich bored Margaret is researching the prison for a book and becomes intrigued by Selina's story and starts to fall under her spell.

Journal Entry 2 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 05, 2009

This book was really slow to get started and all the home life stuff I found a bit boring. I liked the parts in the prison and the story picked up as it went along. I did like the ending which I thought was well written and interesting.

Journal Entry 3 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, October 04, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (10/5/2009 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

This wishlist rabck is going to a new home! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Gnoe from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thank you so much for my readathon (sur)prize, chucklethescot! Look here ;)

Journal Entry 5 by Gnoe at Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, July 19, 2010

Currently reading!!!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at - GeoCache, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Meegenomen vanaf een Boekgrrls-boekenruil. Ergens op een stapel beland. En nu na een interne verhuizing eindelijk ter hand genomen!

English: I took this home from the annual Boekgrrls-bookswap meeting. And recently, I found it in my MTBR. Finally getting around to reading this highly recommended Waters!

*ElsjeS*