corner corner Killer Smile

Killer Smile
by Lisa Scottoline | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by deludeddaydream of -- Somewhere in Hampshire, Hampshire United Kingdom on 8/3/2009

status (set by catsalive): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by deludeddaydream from -- Somewhere in Hampshire, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 03, 2009

Thank you for visiting BookCrossing.com, and congratulations on finding this book. It is now yours to do with as you wish, but I'd love to know where you found it and what you think of it. If you do choose to release it again, it would be great to know where and when you set it free. If you don't wish to register with the site, you can always make anonymous journal entries.

Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it.

Happy BookCrossing!

---

Visit my blog to follow my Adventures in BookCrossing

Journal Entry 2 by deludeddaydream at Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 06, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (8/7/2009 UTC) at Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom

Posted to flutterbies9 for the BCUK NSSSBSSS.

Journal Entry 3 by Flutterbies9 from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A wishlist book for me. Thanks tremendously. Wow, I've been spoilt - hope you were too!

Journal Entry 4 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cover.

"A World War 11 suicide in an interment camp has ominous links to an ongoing murder case ....
Attorney Mary DiNunzio gets a terrifying telephone call .... while she's working late, then she finds a shadow lurking at her front door. When a lawyer very close to her turns up dead, Mary begins to suspect that there is a sinister connection with the case she's been working on ...

Add to that the fact that everybody around Mary has decided she's not allowed to be a Young Widow any more, and they're fixing her up with blind dates from hell. When a killer comes after her, it's more than any girl can handle - but Mary isn't just any girl ...".

A very easy and intriguing read. The plot is not over complicated but somehow catches the reader up in the flow of the fast moving events to the extent that you will not notice the gaps / contrived situations etc. at the time of reading. I liked this tale despite the fact that I found aspects of the tale unlikely (to say the least) and questionable ~ for instance, no boss would allow their employee to do as this person did.

No immediate plans for this book at present.

Journal Entry 5 by Flutterbies9 at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, April 26, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Put into my Mystery/Thriller 1KG Bookbag.

I do hope that this introduces someone to a new author that I have enjoyed too :-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Taken from the 1Kg bookbag. Yes this is a new author for me. Thanks :)

Reserved for SIY 33 challenge - carrying forward to SIY 35

ETA and now added to the Oldest TBR Reading & Release Challenge 2016 too!

Journal Entry 7 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, January 08, 2016

Yes - I will definitely be looking out for more of this author. I was surprised to find her on the cozy mystery list - well yes it isn't a gruesome book but there is plenty of suspense in it for me - why do people like this lawyer put themselves in danger time after time ;-)

ETA - for round 8 of the Shrinking VBB

Journal Entry 8 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, February 21, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (2/22/2016 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

posting to catsalive

1. 2016 Ultimate Challenge
2. Keep them Moving

Journal Entry 9 by catsalive at Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Friday, March 11, 2016

Thanks, Diane, for running your Shrinking VBB once again, & for sending this book.