corner corner Sacred Heart

Sacred Heart
by Marcel Montecino | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by SenoraG of -- Wild released somewhere in the state, New Jersey USA on Saturday, June 07, 2003

status (set by kafka): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by SenoraG from -- Wild released somewhere in the state, New Jersey USA on Saturday, June 07, 2003

Cops, gansters, priests, has a bit of everything.

Journal Entry 2 by SenoraG at Senorag's Anything Goes #2 Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, August 02, 2003

Release planned for Wednesday, August 06, 2003 at Senorag's Anything Goes #2 Bookbox in Bookbox, postal release USA.

Journal Entry 3 by WestofMars from Mars, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Snagged from the box. Looks interesting...

Journal Entry 4 by WestofMars from Mars, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, May 02, 2004

I did NOT think I'd like this at all. I snagged it from the box figuring I'd give it a try but probably hate it and not finish it. And I picked it up to read it with the same expectation.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Great story. A bit predictable and the great writing started to slip down near the end, but overall, a fun read. I also particularly like the very cinematic writing that lets you feel either like you're right there or that you're seeing this on the big screen. And the ending's great, too.

A winner.

Journal Entry 5 by WestofMars from Mars, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 17, 2004

Mailed off to Kafka as part of a trade, 5-17-04

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Just received & I look forward to reading it. Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by kafka from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Oh I hate when that 'annonymous finder' sneaks up on me! I'll try this again...

Journal Entry 8 by kafka from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Monday, August 10, 2009