corner corner The Corinthian

The Corinthian
by Georgette Heyer | Romance
Registered by jeskawest of Long Beach, California USA on 7/19/2009

status (set by MINKULA): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jeskawest from Long Beach, California USA on Sunday, July 19, 2009

A very enjoyable, absurd romantic romp by Georgette Heyer. I loved the characters in this book, and the romance was fun and light-hearted. An entertaining book for anyone who likes light romance, historical romance, or historical fiction.

Journal Entry 2 by jeskawest at virtual bookbox, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (10/7/2009 UTC) at virtual bookbox, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

On its way as part of the first sentences virtual bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Arrived in Helsinki, thank you very much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 03, 2012

I love Jane Austen, but haven't ready any of the Regency romances inspired by her writing - before this, that is. So I didn't really know what to expect and ended up being pleasantly surprised. As jeskawest says, this was a fun, light, enjoyable book - perfect to read on the bus to and from work. I know I won't shy away from Heyer's book in the future.

***
ETA 13 August 2012:

I'm taking this book with me to tomorrow's meet-up in Helsinki.

Journal Entry 5 by MINKULA at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

From the meeting. Thanks! :)