corner corner A Sunday at the Pool in Kigali

A Sunday at the Pool in Kigali
by Gil Courtemanche | Literature & Fiction
Registered by dog-lover of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 7/14/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dog-lover from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"A remarkable story of love and humanity at its limits that asks at its heart, like all great literature, the only question that matters: How are we to live our lives, and how to die?" - Back of book.

Giving to my son to release.

Journal Entry 2 by jblueafterglow from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Got this book and eleven others from my momma the other day. Funny - I gave this book to my bro-in-law a Christmas or two ago (he had it on his wish list), thought it looked interesting then, and now I have a chance to read it! May not be for a while though.

-------------------------
June 18, 2014 – released this morning at Gumhead outside the Vancouver Art Gallery in Vancouver, B.C., and a journal entry was made before I got home this evening!

IMG_0689

Journal Entry 3 by fawnabelle at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I found the book this morning outside the Vancouver Art Gallery. Looking forward to reading it and I'll leave it in the next city to which I travel. Perhaps on my next trip to Idaho!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at -- By hand, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Sunday, January 03, 2016

San Francisco is not listed in "City"