corner corner The Forever War (S.F.Masterworks)

The Forever War (S.F.Masterworks)
by Joe Haldeman | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by hyper7 of Secunda, Mpumalanga South Africa on 7/13/2009

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by hyper7 from Secunda, Mpumalanga South Africa on Monday, July 13, 2009

Bought new from kalahari.net

Journal Entry 2 by hyper7 at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, July 13, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/14/2009 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am sending this to perryfran in the USA as a RABCK.
I hope that it will travel around a bit over there.

Journal Entry 3 by wingperryfranwing from Elk Grove, California USA on Saturday, July 25, 2009

Received in the mail. Thanks for sending as a RABCK! I will try to read soon and send it on to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 4 by wingperryfranwing at Happy Halloween!, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (10/22/2014 UTC) at Happy Halloween!, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Happy Halloween RABCK to hyphen8. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, November 06, 2014

This RABCK hitched a ride with a wishlist tag and arrived in Honolulu today - thanks very much!

(Larger photo here - after following link, click on image to zoom.)

Here's another copy on my BookCrossing shelf.

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, January 23, 2017

Finally got this read, and I can see why it's considered a classic. I'll probably want to re-read it at some point.

I'm glad there was an explanation about Mandella's name: I was wondering too.

I also (eventually) figured out that the figure on the front cover is NOT Mandella. It was the "Potter" on the helmet that clued me in. :p

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Ross Dress for Less in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, February 05, 2017

Released 10 mos ago (2/5/2017 UTC) at Ross Dress for Less in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Saturday, February 4, 2017: left hanging from a tree on King St - across from Old Stadium Park, etc. (Larger photo here - after following link, click on image to zoom.)

Released for Secretariat's 2017 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 5: roads) and Davros-10's Science Fiction challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books: a little like geocaching or a treasure hunt - you can follow a registered book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!