corner corner Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral

Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral
by Kris Radish | Literature & Fiction
Registered by pinklady60 of San Diego, California USA on 7/12/2009

status (set by T02S03B11D20): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, July 12, 2009

This was in a big bag of books I purchased at an estate sale for $2.00.

trade paperback

Journal Entry 2 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, December 19, 2009

Five women are brought together by a common bond - - the death of their friend Annie. As they tour the country scattering her ashes they learn some of Annie’s deepest secrets and share some of their own.

A rather melodramatic story of women’s friendships. This book had an interesting premise and included some important lessons in life, but after a while the repetitiveness of it had me wishing for the journey to be over.

Journal Entry 3 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (5/31/2011 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

Sent to T02S03B11D20 in MI via media mail, a winner in my 68th Birthday RABCK. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Springport, Michigan USA on Tuesday, June 07, 2011

This arrived in the mail yesterday. I have never read anything by this author, but the title intrigued me. We will see how it goes. Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at At the Fountain on the circle in Marshall, Michigan USA on Sunday, July 03, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/2/2011 UTC) at At the Fountain on the circle in Marshall, Michigan USA

Went to see the "Cruise to the Fountain" (many, many old cars, our registered car was #388) tonight and left this book propped on a bench in the little park around the fountain. Because I knew that we would see the glass-sided hearse that always goes to these shows, this seemed like a apporpriate release.