corner corner Dreadful Acts

Dreadful Acts
by Philip Ardagh | Children's Books
Registered by melydia of Centreville, Virginia USA on 7/10/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Friday, July 10, 2009

Registered by melydia in Centreville, Virginia, USA. Enjoy! :)

The Eddie Dickens Trilogy, book 2

Journal Entry 2 by melydia at National Museum of Crime and Punishment in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, August 17, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/16/2009 UTC) at National Museum of Crime and Punishment in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Left in a tree out front.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can't wait to read it to my dauther. She was very excited to find a book in a tree. =)

CAUGHT IN WASHINGTON DC USA