corner corner Glitter of Gold - An Avalon Western

Glitter of Gold - An Avalon Western
by Kent Conwell | Westerns
Registered by wingHunterRyuwing of West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 09, 2009

status (set by heartthumper): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingHunterRyuwing at OBCZ book stock in to an OBCZ, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 09, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (7/13/2009 UTC) at OBCZ book stock in to an OBCZ, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Donating this book along with several others in a box being sent out to help stock an OBCZ in need in the USA. I hope whoever ends up with this book enjoys the read and shares it with friends!

Journal Entry 2 by wingHunterRyuwing from West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 09, 2009

You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. Thanks for finding this book! I hope you enjoy reading it as I have and when you're done pass it along for the next dear reader. The best book is a shared book. Have a happy love adventure!!! Happy Reading~! <3

If you're new to Bookcrossing and decide to join, please use HunterRyu as your referring member. You may stay anonymous if you choose, but either way please leave a journal entry and let me know where this book has traveled!

Journal Entry 3 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Laveggio Roasteria & Espresso Bar OBCZ in Binghamton, New York USA on Friday, August 07, 2009

thanks for the donation of the box of books for our OBCZ.

can be found on the OBCZ bookshelf

Journal Entry 4 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Kalman's Bookbox, Book Box -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, February 27, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (2/24/2010 UTC) at Kalman's Bookbox, Book Box -- Controlled Releases

sending off in oliviapoolside's Kalman Bookbox, in memory of her son.
Thanks for including us.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This book arrived in Seattle in Kalman's memory bookbox. It is a Western. I haven't read a western in..... my memory fails me. Well, I am reading a South American/Mexican "western" now but I don't think it is quite the same genre. Open the cover, there is an adventure inside. I'll let you know!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, November 03, 2010

I can't believe I'm reading a YA Western and enjoying it! It was great, I felt like a child again watching westerns on TV that were made in the late 1950's or early 1960's. It was full of great lines like, "Your brother here is nursemaid to three Injun children, and the town don't like it. And if he don't do something, there'll end up being bad trouble." or "Well, I'll be snookered. Reckon I should have let them boys go ahead and stomp you to a grease spot. Put some sense in your head." It was full of moral lessons and even had a happy ending. Perfect.

Journal Entry 7 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Friday, December 03, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (12/1/2010 UTC) at Seattle, Washington USA

Added to the Color Me Happy bookbox and mailed on.

Journal Entry 8 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chosen from the Color Me Happy Book Box.

Journal Entry 9 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson Hospital in Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/23/2012 UTC) at Hutchinson Hospital in Hutchinson, Kansas USA

I agree it reminded me of the Westerns I used to watch on TV as a child. (In black and white of course.)

Left at Front Desk to be added to the Hospital Book Cart.