corner corner innae's Bookbox Journal

innae's Bookbox Journal
by Bookcrossers | Journals
Registered by winginnaewing of Aurora, Colorado USA on 7/1/2009

status (set by innae): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, July 01, 2009

This little book will be traveling with my reverse romance box first :-). I hope to just have it keep traveling with all my bookboxes until it is full of treasures.

Reverse Romance Bookbox order:

kaila-ann
LoriPed
njstl
back home to me!!

Journal Entry 2 by kaila-ann from Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Thursday, July 09, 2009

Sorry I didn't journal the actual box yesterday. I added some of my favorite quotes to the journal, hopefully not too many. I have Loriped's address and I will get it off in the mail first thing next week.

Journal Entry 3 by kaila-ann at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA on Saturday, July 11, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/11/2009 UTC) at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Shipped off today, will add tracking number later

Journal Entry 4 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, August 16, 2009

The box only ended up with two stops before heading home again. Made it home while I was in Alaska :-)

Journal Entry 5 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ready to travel again - this time with my Randomness bookbox. As before, feel free to add a comment,thought,quote,what-have-you in the journal, but please keep it with the box!

Order of the box:
dancing-dog
sarkiegirl
JennyC1230
Back home to me!! -- it made it!! 02/22/10

Journal Entry 6 by Oldbroad from Grapeview, Washington USA on Monday, October 05, 2009

The box arrived today. I'll be sending it back out either tomorrow or on Friday, 10-9.

Journal Entry 7 by Oldbroad from Grapeview, Washington USA on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Mailed the box to merrymari today, with delivery confirmation.

Journal Entry 8 by merrymari on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bookbox arrived safetly. Will report back once I've gone through the goodies and made a selection or two. Thanks again for including me! =)

***Please note: I am unable to find dancingdog in database, either this person changed their username or deleted their account. In any case, I am most likely going to just contact the next person on the list. I am perplexed...

Journal Entry 9 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, October 24, 2009

Received today in the mail. I have selected 3 books and will replace with same. Thanks for letting me participate. I even found a wishlist book in the box-woohoo!!! Box will go out on Monday.

Journal Entry 10 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing from Binghamton, New York USA on Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Bookbox received.

Baby I'm Yours
Gone for Good
Panhandle Gold
Murder on Cue

Thanks for including us in this bookbox.

Journal Entry 11 by ladilee24 from Newark, Delaware USA on Friday, November 20, 2009

Received today in the mail. I'll journal more when I make my selections. Thanks!

Forgot to write in again when I mailed this on Tuesday the 24th. Took out two books, added two and got into the mail. SOrry, it was a crazy week last week.

Journal Entry 12 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, November 28, 2009

Received by mail today. Thank you for including me. Will pick out some books and send it to the next person.

I removed:

Serengeti Cats
Nobody Cries For Me
Gentle Hearts
They Found Atlantis

Everyone have a great Holiday Season!

Journal Entry 13 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Have PMd Dancing-Dog for an address. Hope to mail box by the end of the week.

Journal Entry 14 by dancing-dog from Cordova, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Box arrived here safely today. A big thank you to heartthumper for the holiday card, gift tags & BC labels - I really needed a few extra gift tags tonight and have already used them! :=D

Will make my selections in the next day or two and will try to get this on its way again soon.

Journal Entry 15 by dancing-dog from Cordova, Tennessee USA on Saturday, January 02, 2010

I have had this box too long! Unfortunately the holidays just got in the way. Box is all packed & taped and ready to go to sarkiegirl; I hope to hit the post office early in the week. Will post again with a DC# so it can be tracked.

Journal Entry 16 by dancing-dog at Book Box, Book Box -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (1/5/2010 UTC) at Book Box, Book Box -- Controlled Releases

Mailed to sarkiegirl today.

I do apologize for not having a delivery confirmation number for you to track -
hubby-dog was sweet and trying to do me a favor and took it to the post office without
asking about it, so it went out media mail without delivery confirmation. :)

Journal Entry 17 by sarkiegirl from La Quinta, California USA on Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hi! It's here! I'm not really sure if I'm going to take anything out, but I can't send it to the next person till Monday or Tuesday (if post office is closed on Mon)
I'll take a peek and she if I want anything!
Thanks for including me!

Journal Entry 18 by sarkiegirl at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, California USA on Friday, January 22, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (1/22/2010 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, California USA

I couldn't find anything I liked, so Im sending it to the next person!
Enjoy!

Delivery Confirmation number: 0309 2880 0001 2348 6774

Journal Entry 19 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The box is here! I'm going to check it out and see what looks good and put in some books. After I get the next person's address I will get it moving again.

Journal Entry 20 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, February 22, 2010

The box has made it back home!! YEAH!!! This little journal might be good luck as it has travelled twice, and made it home both times :-)

Journal Entry 21 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, February 22, 2010

As I was unloading the box...and journaling all the wonderful books that came home to me...I found a card (with stickers and tags) from heartthumper -- Thank you so much!! and an envelope with some lovely BC labels from?? -- whomever added them in, they are wonderful...thank you :-)

Journal Entry 22 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, August 18, 2011

Starting the Romance to ? bookbox...

Here is the order

NancyNova (PA)
bookstogive (TN)
affinity4books (TX)
love2cook (TX)
heartthumper (KS)

Not really any hard fast rules, try not to keep the box for too long (if you need to, just let us all know by posting here) -- mail it however you need to for it to be affordable for you -- have fun, find a book or two, share a book or two...:-)

Journal Entry 23 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, August 29, 2011

Box and journal arrived. Setting to the side until Friday, when I can peruse the contents more and take my time reading through the journal. Then will get it on it's way again.

Journal Entry 24 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Taking out:
The Mist and the Magic by Susan Wiggs

And since it's a larger paperback, putting 2 non-fictions that I rated 9 stars in:
The Perfect Storm (if you saw the movie - the book is WAY better)
Uh-Oh by Robert Fulghum

Journal Entry 25 by wingNancyNovawing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (9/6/2011 UTC) at Springville, Tennessee USA

On it's way (hopefully Tuesday) to the next in line.

Journal Entry 26 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, September 09, 2011

The bookbox has arrived safely here in TN.

I will be removing:

Hot Stuff by Janet Evanovich
Sweet Revenge by Nora Roberts

And I am adding:

Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich
The French Lieutenant's Woman by John Fowles

Thanks for including me and I have pm'd the next in line so it should get moving shortly.

Journal Entry 27 by affinity4books at Bryan, Texas USA on Friday, September 16, 2011

It's here! adding a few quotes to the journal now and looking forward to perusing the box this weekend.

Sept. 17th- chose 3 from the box and added a fantasy and 2 mysteries plus a small classic bonus book

Journal Entry 28 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Box arrived today.
I rescued:
The Rogue by Janet Daily
Ride the Thunder by Janet Daily
Captive Bride by Johanna Lindsey
The Night Sessions by Ken Macleod

I'm send on a traveling adventure:
The Secret Hour by Luanne Rice
The Killing Game by Iris Johansen
Seduction by Design by Sandra Brown
Heart of Dixie by Hami Hoag

Thanks for including me. Will PM heartthumper.

Journal Entry 29 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, September 25, 2011

The box arrived yesterday, but no one went to the mailbox... will make my choices and send it back to innae.

Journal Entry 30 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, October 05, 2011

The Bookbox has arrived home!! Thanks to everyone for playing. :-)

Journal Entry 31 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, October 20, 2011

And now this book is headed out with my Proper Names bookbox -- only rule is to put in books that contain proper first names -- try not to keep the box for too long, or at least journal here if life gets in the way of BC :-).

Proper Names bookbox order:
oliviapoolside
bookstogive
copchic905
biisbsw <--box is here!!
back home to me, innae!!

Journal Entry 32 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, October 20, 2011

This box got a bit bigger than originally thought...if the box is too heavy to ship cheaply enough for you, please adjust the number of books to make it work for you! If that means taking more than you put in, no worries!! I would rather have the box make it to all people and back home than have it be as humongous as it is starting :-).

Journal Entry 33 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Thursday, November 03, 2011

The box arrived today. I'll pick out a few and get it shipped on to love2ook next week. Thanks!

Journal Entry 34 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Received the box today.........What a variety! I'll give it a good going over. And make my selections in a day or two.

Journal Entry 35 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Saturday, November 19, 2011

I've taken out:
Missing Joseph by Elizabeth George
I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali
Three Junes by Julia Glass

Am putting in:
Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
Demon Rumm by Sandra Brown
Adam's Fall by Sandra Brown

I've got momofap's address so I'll get it in the mail next week.
Thanks for including me.

Journal Entry 36 by momofap at Sheldon, Iowa USA on Thursday, December 01, 2011

The Proper Name box arrived at my home. There were a few books in the box I want to read. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this box.

I took: Cindy Ella (BCID#891-7602155), Mrs. Miracle (BCID#703-8509421), & Getting Rid of Rosie (BCID#184-9861851).

I am adding to the box: Missing Mark by Julie Kramer, Sarah: How a Hockey Mom Turned the Political Establishment Upside Down by Kaylene Johnson, & Minding Ben by Victoria Brown.

Journal Entry 37 by wingk00kaburrawing at San Jose, California USA on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Bookbox is here :D

Journal Entry 38 by wingk00kaburrawing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (1/21/2012 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

sent to oliviapoolside :D

Journal Entry 39 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Monday, January 23, 2012

Hi, the box has arrived. I will be taking out:

Minding Ben by Victoria Brown
Missing Mark by Julie Kramer

and putting in:

All Aunt Hagar's Children by Edward P. Jones
Venus by Jane Feather
Beyond Eden by Catherine Coulter

That is 2 out and 3 in but it should be about the same weight wise. Hope that is OK.

Journal Entry 40 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (1/25/2012 UTC) at Seattle, Washington USA

This box is on its way to bookstogive.

Journal Entry 41 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Proper Name Bookbox has arrived! I will take a look and pm the next person to get it moving.

I decided not to remove any books from the box but added 2. I have the next address so this one is out of here.

Journal Entry 42 by wingbookstogivewing at Valley Park, Missouri USA on Sunday, February 05, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (2/5/2012 UTC) at Valley Park, Missouri USA

Released to the next in line for the Proper Name Bookbox
DC# 9102128882300151497580

Journal Entry 43 by copchic905 at St. Louis, Missouri USA on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

arrived will pick, add & ship on its way :)

Journal Entry 44 by biisbsw at Endicott, New York USA on Thursday, February 23, 2012

This box just arrived today. I will do my best to go through it and, if possible, get it on its way this weekend. Thanks!

Journal Entry 45 by biisbsw at Endicott, New York USA on Saturday, February 25, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (2/25/2012 UTC) at Endicott, New York USA

Off to the post office now to mail this back to innae. Thanks for including me in this bookbox!

Journal Entry 46 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, March 08, 2012

The box arrived home earlier this week -- and it came home all growed up (lots more books than I sent out!!) Hope you all found books to love, and I will try to find good homes for the books that came home.

Thanks for playing!!

Journal Entry 47 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, March 12, 2012

Arrived home with many wonderful books. Wanted to express an apology for all the stupid Harlequin like books -- as many of them returned home. I just need to release them, or make them altered books, or?? poor little Harlequins.

Thanks to all for playing and getting the box back home!!

Journal Entry 48 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

My journal is ready to head out with the Books of Color bookbox...starting with
To Ride a Silver Broomstick

heartthumper - KS
Greyflank - NJ
NancyNova
Shwooz - MI
Back home to me in Colorado :-)

Try not to keep the box for too long...feel free to upgrade the box if it starts to look like it won't make it another leg...any colors work, even things like pale, dark ... Good luck and have fun.

ed: 12/06/12 -- Just added Nancy -- have sent a message to Greyflank to adjust the schedule -- if it is already headed to Shwooz, will check with her. Thanks again everyone for keeping the box moving :-)!!!

Journal Entry 49 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I've got the box and will figure it all out soon.

Journal Entry 50 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, October 11, 2012

I did not find any books to take out the box. The only one I was interested in I had already read. I do have a book to put in, hope that is OK, to add and not take out.
I am putting in:
Five Quarters of the Orange by Joanne Harris

Journal Entry 51 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (10/13/2012 UTC) at Seattle, Washington USA

Mailed

Journal Entry 52 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Received yesterday. I'll look through it and see what I can take out. Contacting the next in line.

Journal Entry 53 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, October 21, 2012

I have k00kaburra's address and will mail out the box tomorrow. I had to stretch on a few of the titles and author's names in order to make them work for this box, but I figured you wouldn't mind as long as I took all of the serial romance books out. Thanks

Journal Entry 54 by wingk00kaburrawing at San Jose, California USA on Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Bookbox is here :)

Journal Entry 55 by wingk00kaburrawing at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, November 15, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (11/15/2012 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

sent on to heartthumper

Journal Entry 56 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Box arrived today. A Bunch of good books. I'll make my choices and send it on. Thanks!

Journal Entry 57 by wingGreyflankwing at Brick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, December 05, 2012

The books are in New Jersey and I'm "coloring up" as they say in the Atlantic City casinos. I have six or seven books to put in, but I only found five maybe that I want, so, like Olivia, I will be adding books... if they fit.

Journal Entry 58 by wingGreyflankwing at Toms River Post Office in Toms River, New Jersey USA on Sunday, December 09, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (12/10/2012 UTC) at Toms River Post Office in Toms River, New Jersey USA

Going to the post office for lunch... yum!

Journal Entry 59 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, December 17, 2012

Arrived today. Lot of fantasy & sci-fi, so letting flut3girl peruse too. Will make my selections later in the week, and then figure out what to add in. I will PM schwooz for addy, but hold on mailing right now until at least the weekend because of the Christmas shipping marathon out there!

Journal Entry 60 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, January 06, 2013

YAY!!! another successful bookbox makes it way home. Thanks everyone for playing :-)

Journal Entry 61 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Saturday, January 27, 2018

ANIMALS

This time this book is travelling with a bunch of animals!

The participants:
Southernfryed
Ann1244
ravencat
azuki

Journal Entry 62 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Saturday, April 21, 2018

Just got notification that the box was damaged at the post office...I am getting ready to report the list of books that were in the box to see if they have them somewhere.