corner corner Legally Blonde

Legally Blonde
by AMANDA BROWN | Women's Fiction
Registered by Moriquen of Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 7/1/2009

status (set by lorechiara): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"Elle Wood, University of Southern California sorority president and sociopolitical jewelry design major, is blonde, spoiled, creative and desperately in love with her college sweetheart, Warner Huntingdon III. But when Warner announces he's off to Stanford Law School, and that while there he aims to find a girl 'more serious' than Elle to be his wife, Elle and Underdog, her pet Bichon Frise, hatch a plan to follow him so that he will marry her like he's supposed to do. Elle's Stanford misadventures are distinctly unpromising from the outset, and it seems that the one place where blondes definitely don't have more fun is law school. But then she's made an intern on the Murder of Malibu case, defending one-time fitness queen and apricot blonde Brooke Vandermark from the charge of murdering her billionaire husband. In a courtroom triumph, Elle vindicates Brooke and all who are blonde at heart with a tip any Cosmo girl should know."

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I will be taking this book with me while on holiday in Italy in the region of Lombardia. I will leave a few books along the road and journal them when I get home. (Or when I can find the time.) When somebody finds them before I can journal them, I hope you'll have fun reading this book!

Journal Entry 3 by lorechiara from Brescia, Lombardia Italy on Saturday, August 08, 2009

I found the book on the lake river. It has been such a big surprise ! I want to thank the "crosser" 'cause it has been like a great gift !

CAUGHT IN VILLA DI GARGNANO BRESCIA ITALY