corner corner The London Eye Mystery

The London Eye Mystery
by Siobhan Dowd | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by deludeddaydream of Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

status (set by hippolein): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by deludeddaydream from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thank you for visiting BookCrossing.com, and congratulations on finding this book. It is now yours to do with as you wish, but I'd love to know where you found it and what you think of it. If you do choose to release it again, it would be great to know where and when you set it free. If you don't wish to register with the site, you can always make anonymous journal entries.

Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it.

Happy BookCrossing!

---

Visit my blog to follow my Adventures in BookCrossing

Journal Entry 2 by deludeddaydream at Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 20, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (8/20/2009 UTC) at Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom

Posted to wibba as a RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingwibbawing from Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 24, 2009

Recieved Saturday-Intigiung title-looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingwibbawing from Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I enjoyed this book. It was very good at giving ASD tendencies and perspectives. I tought it much better than "Curious Dog"

Journal Entry 5 by winghippoleinwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The book arrived safely in Finland today
Thank you very much for this surprise!
I'm sure we'll all like this one as it looks very interesting!