corner corner Silent Partner BBC Audio Cassettes

Silent Partner BBC Audio Cassettes
by Jonathan Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingCross-patchwing of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 6/30/2009

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingCross-patchwing from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dr Sharon Ransom is the most beautiful woman in the room; she's also the most troubled. So when former lover, psychologist Alex Delaware, bumps into her at a lavish LA cocktail party, though still attracted to her, fear of reviving unhappy memories prevents him from offering the help she seems so desperate for.

Hours later, Sharon’s body is discovered with a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Tortured by guilt, Alex wants answers. As his investigation begins, dark memories of his past with Sharon emerge, and a present full of madness, murder and sexual violence unfolds.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCross-patchwing from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, July 03, 2009

Zipped along with a vengeance. It was all a bit complicated on the cast front, but a good thrill.

Journal Entry 3 by wingCross-patchwing at International Audiobook Sweepstakes, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (4/22/2010 UTC) at International Audiobook Sweepstakes, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases

Surprise! Surprise!

Journal Entry 4 by smurphie from Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ooo wow a bumper pack of 6 Audiobooks. I am a lucky RABCK winner :o)

Thank you so much.

Journal Entry 5 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2010

Adding to my Audiobook Box.

Journal Entry 6 by smurphie at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, September 02, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/3/2011 UTC) at Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom

Sending to Bleodengel as part of my Audiobook RABCK

Journal Entry 7 by bloedengel at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, September 08, 2011

My first audiobook ever.
Let's see if this 'll become (yet, another, sighs) addiction :-)))

Journal Entry 8 by bloedengel at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (10/18/2011 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

I really enjoyed this one. My first audiocassette, not my first Kellerman , though, have read lots of them. I'm a bit over them right now, had a slight overdose I guess.
Have some lingering my shelves, so will pick up on them later.

For now : enjoy winning the sweepstake, your first ever, how cool is that !

Journal Entry 9 by LESEHEST at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm so happy I got this audiobook!
I'll start listening to it asap, cause I have to send it on to the audiobook sweepstakes winner when I'm done reading it. :) I didn't have any english audiobooks on my shelves...
Thank you so much, Bloedengel!

Journal Entry 10 by LESEHEST at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Sunday, March 18, 2012

I enjoyed this book when I first got into it.
Thank you so much, Bloedengel! My very first Kellerman :)

Journal Entry 11 by LESEHEST at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/19/2012 UTC) at Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

This book wanted to come along...

Journal Entry 12 by wingDeepswampwing at Oskarshamn, Småland Sweden on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Thanks! Arrived safe in beautifil envelope, with a very nice bookmark!
I like Alex Delaware, looking forward to listen!

Journal Entry 13 by wingDeepswampwing at Oskarshamn, Småland Sweden on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Found out that I remember the story to well...

Journal Entry 14 by wingDeepswampwing at Kullzenska cafet in Kalmar, Småland Sweden on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/7/2012 UTC) at Kullzenska cafet in Kalmar, Småland Sweden

BC meeting at Kullzenska!

Journal Entry 15 by Mariabokmal at Malmö, Skåne Sweden on Monday, May 07, 2012

Picked up at the BC-meeting.

Journal Entry 16 by Mariabokmal at Malmö, Skåne Sweden on Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Short but intense story, a bit too complicated for my taste.

Journal Entry 17 by Mariabokmal at Malmö, Skåne Sweden on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/22/2012 UTC) at Malmö, Skåne Sweden

Tas med på BC-träff!

Journal Entry 18 by Elskaliam at Hässleholm, Skåne Sweden on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Oops! I didn't notice these were casettes! I don't have a casette player. :-( Oh well! I'll just RABCK it to someone.

Journal Entry 19 by Elskaliam at Hässleholm, Skåne Sweden on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/27/2012 UTC) at Hässleholm, Skåne Sweden

You've been tagged! I hope you enjoy! I'm glad my little oops led to someone elses pleasure!

Journal Entry 20 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Well, this is certainly a well-traveled audio book! Thanks for tagging me with these cassettes.

Larger photo of the package of goodies here

Journal Entry 21 by winghyphen8wing at Hale Kulanui in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, August 27, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/27/2012 UTC) at Hale Kulanui in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Left in the library on the 4th floor.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you are able to make a journal entry to let me know you've found my book that would be terrific.

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me ( hyphen8 ) as your referring member, but that's certainly not required.

In fact, there are no requirements: this is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection"...but you don't have to.

Please do feel free to make a journal entry when you're done with the book saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next: if you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

Free your books - help spread the words!