corner corner Silent Night Man / Christmas Reunion / A Mistletoe Masquerade

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

While geocaching in Nelson I came across the local Refuse shop which had cheap books. There was the most fantastic art work made out of rubbish outside the shop.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 03, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (7/3/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Giving my themed releases to another bookcrosser as I won't here to release them and I am not taking the books overseas.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 04, 2009

I like when Lytteltonwitch has a clear-out: it means I get lots of books :-)

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Jellie Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, December 24, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (12/24/2009 UTC) at Jellie Park in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On the Bookcrossing Christmas Tree.

Merry Christmas and happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group