corner corner The Mystery at Hanover School (Ghost Twins No. 7)

The Mystery at Hanover School (Ghost Twins No. 7)
by Dian Curtis Regan | Children's Books
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

status (set by futurecat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

While geocaching in Nelson I came across the local Refuse shop which had cheap books. There was the most fantastic art work made out of rubbish outside the shop.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, July 09, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (7/9/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Clearing out my garage of all the bookcrossing books and they are being given to fellow bookcrossers.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 10, 2009

Lytteltonwitch told me she was bringing round a few books... I think she meant to say a few boxes of books!

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Victoria Square in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, October 30, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (10/30/2009 UTC) at Victoria Square in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a bench on the tram bridge.

Happy Halloween, and happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group