corner corner The Weatherman

The Weatherman
by Steve Thayer | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 6/29/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, June 29, 2009

Picked this up at The Book Thing in Baltimore, Maryland. I read another copy of this a few years ago and this is what I had to say then:

A brilliant meteorologist, a faceless burn victim, and a serial killer in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. This is a truly gripping book. A real page-turner. But the ending is a bit of a disappointment. This is not due to a lack of storytelling skill, however - things just didn't end the way I wanted them to. I wanted the characters' lives to go in different directions. So it's still a good book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Rest area on I-70W in -- Highways, roadsides, and services, West Virginia USA on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (7/2/2009 UTC) at Rest area on I-70W in -- Highways, roadsides, and services, West Virginia USA

Left at a rest area on I-70W, just past the PA border.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Bloomington, Indiana USA on Saturday, June 12, 2010

Donated to the local Goodwill