corner corner Sourcery (Discworld Novel)

Sourcery (Discworld Novel)
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by Chucklesthescot of Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on 6/28/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, June 28, 2009

The eighth son of an eighth son is a wizard, which is ok, but his eighth son is a sourcerer and that is very Bad...and add in Rincewind and it becomes a disaster!

Journal Entry 2 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 07, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (5/10/2010 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

This book is going to the winner of the Liberation Day rabck. You said you liked fantasy and this was the best I could come up with! I hope you like it or will find is useful for trade!

Journal Entry 3 by Ossiefry at Aljezur, Faro Portugal on Monday, June 14, 2010

Wow, it was like xmass today! loads of new books in the post box! :)
Thanks everyone!

Journal Entry 4 by Ossiefry at Aljezur, Faro Portugal on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Overall I enjoyed the book, but I found it started off very funny, and after a while I got a bit boring...

Journal Entry 5 by Ossiefry at International RABCK Sweepstake, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (1/26/2011 UTC) at International RABCK Sweepstake, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases

Congrats on winning the INTL.SWEEPSTAKES RABCK. January!

Found this book on your wishlist, hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 6 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fantastic! Another wishlist book. I've been so spoiled winning the intl sweepstake! Thank you so much for sending me this book. I'm sure I will enjoy it! Hugs and kisses!

Journal Entry 7 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, February 02, 2012

Yet another lovely Discworld story. Usually Rincewind is not my favourite character in the whole of discworld, but in this book I kind of started to like him. Perhaps because now, instead of being just an insufferable coward he was an insufferable coward with a conscience. Thanks fro sending it my way, Ossiefry!

(reserved for slipperbunny)

Journal Entry 8 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, March 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/1/2012 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Surprise! I hope you'll enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, March 05, 2012

Thank you!! =) I love discworld books and Terry Pratchett. I think I've read this in Finnish, but of course I want to read this in English also.

Journal Entry 10 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I've always liked Rincewind, so it was a great pleasure to read this in english. Though I have to say that my favorite character is and will probably always be Death. =) He's amazing and the thing about cats was really funny. Good thing that I have more Pratchett in my tbr-pile.

Journal Entry 11 by slipperbunny at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/10/2013 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

I sent this to Germany today. =)

Journal Entry 12 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Rostock, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Germany on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I really look forward reading this book. I'm anxios to see how the wizards go on after the happenings in Colour of Magic and Light Fantastic!