corner corner The Beach House

by Jane Green | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 6/28/2009

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, June 28, 2009

Very easy beach read about a decaying house in Nantucket and the people who live there. I think Jane Green has become much more sugary since she got married and moved to the US - I like her earlier stuff much more. Anyway, I bought this book at Gatwick and read it while on holiday in St Lucia.

To the Finder of this Book-

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 10, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/10/2009 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy the book!