corner corner Lord of the Isles

Lord of the Isles
by David Drake | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by kaila-ann of Conway, South Carolina USA on 6/27/2009

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by kaila-ann from Conway, South Carolina USA on Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bought at Goodwill for my brother

Journal Entry 2 by kaila-ann from Conway, South Carolina USA on Sunday, December 20, 2009

AVL

Journal Entry 3 by kaila-ann at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, February 08, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (2/9/2010 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to hyphen8

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, March 04, 2010

Received today with thanks!

Considering that the cover has favorable comments about this book by Piers Anthony, Morgan Llywelyn, Terry Goodkind, Stephen R. Donaldson, this is definitely worth a try. :D

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/5/2012 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released at our second annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2012 Hawaii Book and Music Festival for Secretariat's 2012 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 19).

More festival photos: allysther ghir islevamp hyphen8.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you are able to make a journal entry to let me know you've found my book that would be terrific.

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me ( hyphen8 ) as your referring member, but that's certainly not required.

In fact, there are no requirements: this is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection"...but you don't have to.

Please do feel free to make a journal entry when you're done with the book saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next: if you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

Free your books - help spread the words!