corner corner Thimble Summer

Thimble Summer
by Elizabeth Enright | Children's Books
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 7/12/2009

status (set by PrettyPoodle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, July 12, 2009

1939 Newbery medal winner. Garnet Linden lives on farm in Wisconsin, and she's "halfway between nine and ten" the summer she finds the silver thimble. Illustrated by the author.

Other copies on my shelf:

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, July 13, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/14/2009 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book is going out as a RABCK in search of a new home. Hope it finds one!

Journal Entry 3 by PrettyPoodle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thank you so much for including this in with the books you sent for the Happy Day RABCK draw. I am pretty sure I know where I will be sharing it...either at the Philadelphia Zoo, so perhaps a local child can find it and enjoy it or maybe at one of my favoraite palces on earth, The Book Thing in Baltimore, Maryland, so a child there can enjoy it. Regardless it will be shared with hopefully MANY young readers.

Thank you so very much for sending me so many books!

Journal Entry 4 by PrettyPoodle at Elmwood Park Zoo in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, August 01, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/1/2010 UTC) at Elmwood Park Zoo in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA

Find me *somewhere* today in the Elmwood Park Zoo after 10:30 am. Happy hunting!

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/