corner corner Skin Trade

Skin Trade
by Laurell K. Hamilton | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by cathepsut of Metzingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, June 21, 2009

status (set by Lumbermoose): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by cathepsut from Metzingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trade paperback. I entered it with the correct ISBN, but the cover art still came up differently.

Anita ends up in Vegas -- slightly strange, as I just read a Kitty Norville novel set in Vegas, also including vampires and weretigers. Is Vegas the place to be at the moment or are my favourite authors borrowing ideas from each other?

Anyway, the action is good, the usual mayhem, sex and violence takes place. I enjoyed this a lot -- which is great, as the whole series felt a bit tired in the last few books. Either my tastes have changed or the books feel perkier again. I will definitely get the next book. A bit more of Jean-Claude would be nice, pretty please!

RABCK, going to thegoaliegirl, Washington, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by cathepsut at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 25, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (7/25/2009 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sorry that it took me so long to send it out. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Vancouver, Washington USA on Sunday, August 02, 2009

This book arrived today! Whoo hoo! Looking forward to reading it. Think that I'll have to put down the book Ijust started (I'm like 10 pages in) and read this one. Thanks for sending it my way!

Journal Entry 4 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Vancouver, Washington USA on Saturday, August 08, 2009

I really enjoyed this book. So much so that I had a very hard time putting it down. I'm really looking forward to the next book. A few of th previous books I didn't enjoy nearly as much. Maybe it was because this book didn't feel like it was all just about sex? I don't know. Regardless, I enjoyed it. Thanks again for sending it to me cathepsut. I'll move it along soon!

Journal Entry 5 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, August 22, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (8/22/2009 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sent today to another bookcrosser as a RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, August 24, 2009

Thank you so much for the RABCK, goaliegirl! I am back to Anita - read the first 8 or so pretty much in a row, took a break for a few months, have started back recently and have really loved the newer books. Anita has (finally) accepted who she is and what she can do. I was tired of the angst, especially about Jean-Claude. I look forward to reading this although it may take a month or so to work my way up to it. I love that this book started its journey in Germany. My family spent about 2 years in Stuttgart and we really loved that area of Germany - so beautiful.

Journal Entry 7 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, December 03, 2009

Oh, wow! Anita just keeps getting better. I am truly looking forward to the next installment in Feb 2010.

Anita leaves Jean-Claude and the boys back in St Louis when she is needed on a serial killer case in Las Vegas. She is joined by Edward, Olaf, and Bernardo to do battle with a scary vamp. The Master of Las Vegas, Maximillian, and his wife, Bibiana, the queen of the White Tiger Clan, are also involved. I enjoyed this story - there's lots of action and sex. Very enjoyable - although I second cathepsut, more Jean-Claude!

Journal Entry 8 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (12/13/2010 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Mailing to Lumbermoose - enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by Lumbermoose at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Arrived today - thanks for the swap!

10/26/11 -- I really enjoyed this book. Packed with lots of action as usual, and I also enjoy the stories that leave St. Louis once in awhile. Anita's powers are growing and you can feel that Edward and Anita will be going head to head soon.

Journal Entry 10 by Lumbermoose at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (10/27/2011 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Passing on to JennyC1230...ENJOY!!