corner corner Vampire, Interrupted (Argeneau Vampires, Book 9)

Vampire, Interrupted (Argeneau Vampires, Book 9)
by Lynsay Sands | Romance
Registered by istop4books of Mankato, Minnesota USA on Friday, June 19, 2009

status (set by JennyC1230): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by istop4books from Mankato, Minnesota USA on Friday, June 19, 2009

Will be sending to another bookcrosser as part of the Summer Gift Giving!

Journal Entry 2 by istop4books at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Friday, June 19, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (6/19/2009 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Sending to Bkind2books as a summer RABCK! Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, June 29, 2009

Thanks so much for this wishlist RABCK - you are so generous. I loved the 'summer fun' goodies as well - the journal was so cute and I love the lipgloss and conditioner! Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, September 09, 2010

I really liked this book in the series - this one centers on Marguerite Argeneau. She is trying to discover who is the mother of Christian Notte and seems to be meeting obstacles at every turn, including Christian's father, Julius. Julius has his own reasons for keeping the secret, but a series of events brings him into the story and now it seems that he is Marguerite's lifemate. There is a mystery to be solved along with the romance and the story is a quick and satisfying read. I would definitely recommend reading this one AFTER 'Vampires are Forever' as the 2 books share a plot line and are better understood together.

Giving to my friend at work then will make available.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Friday, June 17, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (6/20/2011 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Adding to Loriped's Romance Bookbox

Journal Entry 6 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, July 22, 2011

Received home in Mom's Recent Romance Book Box. Will be passing this along in another book box I'm sending out next month as mom has already read this one. Thanks for participating.

Journal Entry 7 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, January 29, 2012

Adding to my Shrinking Paranormal Book Box going out in February.

Journal Entry 8 by wingJennyC1230wing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 01, 2012

Taking out of Loriped's Shrinking Paranormal Romance Bookbox.

I love this author and haven't read this one before! Thanks for sharing!