corner corner Mountain Survival

Mountain Survival
by Edward Packard | Children's Books
Registered by bookworm76 of Chermside, Queensland Australia on 6/19/2009

status (set by ButtesChaumont): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by bookworm76 from Chermside, Queensland Australia on Friday, June 19, 2009

A choose your own adventure book.

This was a fun read. I am sending it off as a freebie with another book.

Journal Entry 2 by bookworm76 at Stafford, Queensland Australia on Thursday, August 13, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (8/7/2009 UTC) at Stafford, Queensland Australia

Sending off as a freebie with another book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thanks for another suprise :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I agree, this was a fun read :) I read this last night and ended up with two different stories (i.e. different endings). Had I not been so tired, I'd have gone for a couple more!

I'm sure kids love these kinds of books - I know I would have, had I come across one back then. I'm going to take this with me to our local meet-up tonight in the hope of finding another adventurous reader :)

Journal Entry 5 by ButtesChaumont at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I almost missed this book. I was about to leave from our regular BC-meeting when I heard the question "Didn't someone like this books where one can make decisions and have different endings?". I have been looking for these books in Finnish since I remember how much I loved them as child. Recently I found one and now this :)

I think I might give this to Sirah for sending it to Gambia for children to learn English and to enjoy these fun short stories. But first, I need to check this out myself.