corner corner Madame Doubtfire

Madame Doubtfire
by Anne Fine | Humor
Registered by weebly of Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 6/11/2009

status (set by ardachy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 11, 2009

Given to me by a friend as left over after a car boot at the village school.

Congratulations and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Weebly referred you on your my profile page.

Journal Entry 2 by weebly at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to the uncon book buffet.le

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, September 25, 2017

Picked up at the BookCrossing UnConvention in Loughborough.

BallySockman

Journal Entry 4 by wingardachywing at Kumon Study Centre in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (9/26/2017 UTC) at Kumon Study Centre in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

On the book swap shelf in reception. This book is on the Kumon Recommended Reading List.

Kumon Study Centre, Colchester

For information about this Kumon Study Centre click here.

For more information about bookcrossing in Essex please click here.