corner corner Small Gods (Discworld Novel)

Small Gods (Discworld Novel)
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingReleannawing of Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on 6/11/2009

status (set by nnotscha): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingReleannawing from Wien Bezirk 23 - Liesing, Wien Austria on Thursday, June 11, 2009

one of my favorite Pratchett books!

It now goes to Moriquen, my Summer Surprise RABCK partner

Journal Entry 2 by wingReleannawing at Summer Surprise RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 11, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (6/12/2009 UTC) at Summer Surprise RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thank you so very much, Releanna. This is steadily turning into my Pratchett year. Last month I read two books by him, I've got two more waiting at home, there's a ring coming my way and now you spoil me with this one! I'm definately going to take this one on holiday with me to read in the Italian summer sun! And thanks for all the other goodies as well!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, August 14, 2009

What a great book! It really has everything. It's funny, it's adventurous, it's philosophical and it has the most wonderful ending I've come across in quite a while. So far this is the best book in the Discworld Series that I've read. It is a pageturner like nothing else in its genre. I just loved it!

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at 1972Galdriel's SF/Fantasy bookbox in Scifi/fantasy bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/24/2009 UTC) at 1972Galdriel's SF/Fantasy bookbox in Scifi/fantasy bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

I put this in the SF/Fantasy bookbox organised by 1972Galadriel.

Journal Entry 6 by MrSneeuws from Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Not a Terry Pratchett fan, so it's still in the box!

Journal Entry 7 by wing1972Galadrielwing at Schiedam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Journal Entry 8 by nnotscha at Zutphen, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, November 26, 2010

Found it in the SF/Fantasy bookbox and I love Terry Pratchet! This is indeed a jewel in his oefre.

Journal Entry 9 by nnotscha at Zutphen, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, November 26, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/27/2010 UTC) at Zutphen, Gelderland Netherlands

I hope my friend likes TErry Pratchett as much as I do.....