corner corner Star Sullivan: Quick Read (Quick Reads)

Star Sullivan: Quick Read (Quick Reads)
by Maeve Binchy | Women's Fiction
Registered by deludeddaydream of Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

status (set by wamstreet): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by deludeddaydream from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thank you for visiting BookCrossing.com, and congratulations on finding this book. It is now yours to do with as you wish, but I'd love to know where you found it and what you think of it. Of course, you may keep the book, but if you do choose to release it again, it would be great to know when and where you set it free. If you don't wish to register with the site, you can make anonymous journal entries.

Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it.

Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by deludeddaydream from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A quick, easy and innoffensive read about a young Irish girl who just wants everyone to be happy, but soon learns that interfering in other people’s lives brings nothing but trouble.

Journal Entry 3 by deludeddaydream at Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (9/2/2009 UTC) at Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom

Posted to wamstreet as a birthday present. I hope you enjoy it!

(RABCK Birthday Group

Journal Entry 4 by wamstreet from Port Orchard, Washington USA on Thursday, September 10, 2009

Came in the mail today for my birthday:) Thank you so much deludeddaydream! I know I will enjoy it. I plan on sharing a cup of the tea you sent with my daughter. Thanks again.