corner corner Titan

Titan
by Ben Bova | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by winggingergeoffwing of Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winggingergeoffwing from Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Registered ready for release.

Journal Entry 2 by winggingergeoffwing at Avon Valley Railway in Bitton, Bristol United Kingdom on Saturday, August 08, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (8/8/2009 UTC) at Avon Valley Railway in Bitton, Bristol United Kingdom

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me gingergeoff, as your referring member.

Left on a bench

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I found this book at the Avon valley railway station, Bitton near Bristol. As I don't usually like science fiction much,it took me about a month to get around to reading it. However, when I did, I found it was quite simple and easy to read and I enjoyed it. I have left it outside of Soundwell college, Bristol on the 6 sept 2009.
M K