corner corner There's No Place Like Here

There's No Place Like Here
by Cecelia Ahern | Literature & Fiction
Registered by passionatebklvr of Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on 6/6/2009

status (set by PrettyPoodle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by passionatebklvr from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, June 06, 2009

Added to my many, many book piles!

Journal Entry 2 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, February 25, 2011

Just finished reading this last week and it was a great book. It totally had me guessing till the end.

Journal Entry 3 by passionatebklvr at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 03, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (4/3/2011 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

I've been reserving this for my friends at ABXC. I really enjoyed it and hope whoever gets it enjoys it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 4 by PrettyPoodle at West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Picked up at Sunday's meeting of ABXC. If you had been there, maybe you could have gotten it first!

Journal Entry 5 by PrettyPoodle at West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I simply could NOT get into this book. I was so disapointed as it looked really good.
I released it where I finally gave up on it yesterday instead of lugging it to the Phillies game (where I went last night) Cole Hammels you need to go back to warm sunny California because it is obvious that Philadeplhia springs do not agree with you, GRRRR!

Journal Entry 6 by PrettyPoodle at T Bar in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (4/5/2011 UTC) at T Bar in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Find me in the book sharing cabinet next to the food case.

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/