corner corner Run for Your Life

Run for Your Life
by Michael Ledwidge, James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingperryfranwing of North Ogden, Utah USA on Saturday, June 06, 2009

status (set by BobnJen): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingperryfranwing from North Ogden, Utah USA on Saturday, June 06, 2009

Product Description
A calculating killer who calls himself The Teacher is taking on New York City, killing the powerful and the arrogant. His message is clear: remember your manners or suffer the consequences! For some, it seems that the rich are finally getting what they deserve. For New York's elite, it is a call to terror.
Only one man can tackle such a high-profile case: Detective Mike Bennett. The pressure is enough for anyone, but Mike also has to care for his 10 children-all of whom have come down with virulent flu at once!
Discovering a secret pattern in The Teacher's lessons, Detective Bennett realizes he has just hours to save New York from the greatest disaster in its history. From the #1 bestselling author comes RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, the continuation of his newest, electrifying series.

Journal Entry 2 by wingperryfranwing from North Ogden, Utah USA on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bookray
Starting a bookray for this book. Please PM me if interested. Bookray will remain open until last person has the book.

This book is stalled with BobnJen who does not respond to PMs. Hopefully, it will continue its travels at some point.

Participants so far:

. oldreader from California, USA (US Only)
. dabercro from Utah, USA (US Only)
. southernfryed from South Carolina, USA (US Only)
. BobnJen from South Carolina, USA (US Only)<----Book is here -STALLED!!

Return to me for shipment overseas:
. perryfran

. Tinina67 from Australia (international)

. Bookworm-lady from Spain (EU Only)

Note: Order is subject to change based on shipping preferences and others joining the bookray.

How the bookray works:
* Someone will PM you for your address, PM them back and provide your address
* When you receive the book, please make a journal entry letting everyone know that you received it
* Put the book at the top of your TBR pile (under other rings/rays that arrived first)
* Read the book (take your time and enjoy the book, don't feel rushed to finish it but try to pass it on within a couple of months - others are waiting!)
* When the end is in sight, check the book's journal and PM the next person to get their address
* Finish the book, make another journal entry and let everyone know what you thought of the book
* Send the book to the next person on the list (please use the cheapest shipping method available), make release notes (Controlled Release) or journal entry to let everyone know that it's in the mail
* END OF THE RAY, Please try to pass this on to another bookcrosser or continue the ray, if possible.

Please feel free to PM me at any time with questions

Journal Entry 3 by wingperryfranwing from North Ogden, Utah USA on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I really enjoyed this latest Mike Bennett story from Patterson & Ledwidge. This is the second in the series after Step On a Crack. I think Patterson has hit on another winner with this series - close to the Alex Cross novels. This was a real page turner that only took a day or so to read. Looking forward to the next Bennett novel "Worst Case".

Journal Entry 4 by wingperryfranwing at Bookray, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (9/9/2009 UTC) at Bookray, A Bookray -- Controlled Releases

Sending off to oldreader in California to start this bookray. Sorry it took so long to get this one going. I had several other bookrings that I needed to read first. Hope you enjoy it!
USPS DC# 0308 0070 0000 7659 0229

Journal Entry 5 by oldreader from Citrus Heights, California USA on Monday, September 14, 2009

next on the tbr pile.

Journal Entry 6 by oldreader from Citrus Heights, California USA on Monday, September 21, 2009

His usual great writing style.Enjoyed this fast paced thriller.Thankls for sharing.Will mail within the week of getting addy

Journal Entry 7 by oldreader at Book Ring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 01, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (10/1/2009 UTC) at Book Ring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

you have found a bookcrossing book.This is a free site that tracks the books as they travel.Please journal this when you find it and after reading.
You may remain anonymous.
mailed to dabercro today

Journal Entry 8 by dabercro from Clinton, Utah USA on Monday, October 05, 2009

Picked this up at the post office today with the other mail that had accumulated while I was away. Will try to get to this soon as I have other rings/rays.

Journal Entry 9 by dabercro from Clinton, Utah USA on Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I wasn't sucked in at the beginning pages like I normally am. It took me a few chapters to get into this one. Once I was into the book it was another fast-paced, quick read. This was the first book I read in this series.

Thanks, perryfran, for sharing.

Journal Entry 10 by dabercro at BOOKRAY, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (10/21/2009 UTC) at BOOKRAY, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to the next participant, southernfryed, in SC.

Journal Entry 11 by Southernfryed from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, October 26, 2009

Book arrived today. I'm about half way through my current book-this will be up next. I'm looking forward to reading it. Thanks for sharing.

12/6/2009
I never meant to keep this book this long. I enjoyed the story but I thought the ending was unbelievable. I will get this book in the mail to BobnJen this week.

Journal Entry 12 by Southernfryed at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (12/9/2009 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

dropped in the mail to bobnjen today

Journal Entry 13 by BobnJen from Cheraw, South Carolina USA on Monday, December 14, 2009

Arrived today. Thanks!