corner corner The Unquiet

The Unquiet
by John Connolly | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 03, 2009

status (set by ardachy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

I love reading these books by John Connolly,they are so gripping you just don't want to put them down.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at 2010 Swindon Unconvention, Jury's Inn Hotel in Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (10/2/2010 UTC) at 2010 Swindon Unconvention, Jury's Inn Hotel in Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom

To be released at the Swindon Uncon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkaren07814wing at Castle Park Free Festival 2011 in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (8/27/2011 UTC) at Castle Park Free Festival 2011 in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

come and see us on our stall at the Free Festival

Journal Entry 4 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, August 29, 2011

We gave away over a thousand books at the Colchester Free Festival but this is one of those I had to bring home.

Journal Entry 5 by wingardachywing at Foresters Arms OBCZ in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (12/14/2011 UTC) at Foresters Arms OBCZ in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

On the OBCZ shelf.